Skip to content
Directions for Care
- All plants must receive adequate water, sunlight and/or shade as applicable.
- Full sun and full shade plants must be planted in an appropriate area that corresponds to their unique light requirements.
- Do not apply chemical fertilizer to trees or shrubs within the first calendar year.
- All trees and shrubs in the first year should be planted with an organic matter such as bone meal, compost, or both.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.